Fluo event flags and beach flags
Visibility is key when organising an event - and that's exactly what an event flag provides. With sharp designs and fluid movement, these flags are great for generating visitor anticipation and excitement. If your beach flag is looking a little worse for wear, why not add a touch of fluorescent colour? Bright colours bring out the flag's movement and make your message that much more noticeable. A simple (and inexpensive) update can make the world of difference to your image.
Rain or shine, there you are
Beach flags always garner attention - but fluorescence makes even more of an impact. Fluorescent colours reflect the light day and night, giving you 24-hour visibility. And since fluorescent colours reflect far more light, your message stands out whatever the weather.
Wollux offers you a wide choice of different models (including the Montana, Bahia, Dakota, Savana, Florida and the Decoflag) in various formats. Each type has its own special features. The flag that suits you most will depend on your image, location (inside or out) and available space, the length of your event (long or short) and the look that you want to create. Our beach and event flags can be printed in fluorescent yellow, orange, green and pink or red (depending on the chosen fabric) as well as in traditional colours. They’re available screen printed and in polyflag and polymesh.
Fluorescent event flags lend themselves to many creative applications to maximise the visibility of your product or message to a large audience. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor use:
- At events and trade fairs. Whether deployed inside or outside, the flags will get you noticed from a distance. Indoors, the colours reflect the available light to ensure that you stand out from competitors – which means you don't need to reserve much communications space to attract attention!
- In retail stores. Fluorescence is big in the fashion industry right now. So a fluorescent event or beach flag is not only striking but on-trend - and that means so is your image.
- In the hospitality sector. Add an ultra-violet light and your fluorescent flag will add even more zing to your business.
- In service stations. A fluorescent beach flag is always a winner - at dusk and at night, the colours are caught and reflected in the passing headlights. Your message is visible 24/7.
Some tips from Wollux
- Do you already have flagpoles? Then put them to use! Invest in a few new fluorescent flags - easy on the wallet and great for your image.
- Do you want to make your presence known in the big outdoors? Combine an extra tall flagpole with a fluorescent beach flag.
- Are you planning an evening or night event? Light the flags with blacklights to really grab attention.
- Dare to stand out from the crowd! If you'd like to be noticed but aren't sure whether fluorescence is really for you, here's a piece of advice: go for it! When you make a bold statement, people take notice and you get talked about. Isn't that the idea?
Why fluorescent beach and event flags enhance your advertising message:
- maximum visibility for your indoor and outdoor events
- fluorescence lights up (inside and out, day and night, in good and bad weather)
- your communications are more dynamic
- wide choice of sizes and designs
- durable materials for use indoors and outdoors
The following products are also available in fluorescent colours:
- Indoor banners
- pouf with cover
- alarm covers
- non-woven banners
- textile banners
- cushions with covers
Fluo event flags and beachflags prices
Click here and request a free, no-obligation quotation.
Click here to contact us.
Avenue du Château 184-190
Phone: +32 (0)56 85 50 50
Fax: +32 (0)56 85 50 56
Contact person : Frau Birgit Stolzenberg
T +49 261 876 6590
F +49 261 876 6591
M +49 170 511 5693
Contact Wollux Germany
Wollux Spain represented by Garsan
C/ Avena 22, Naves 6 y 7, Pol. Ind. Polvoranca
28914 Leganés (Madrid)
Contact person : Sr. Jose Luis García Sanabria Tel. +34 91 819 98 15
Wollux Sweden represented by Exponator
104 22 Stockholm
Contact person : Mr. Rutger Engellau
Tel. +46 (0)8 651 31 00