1. What is the life span of a flag?
On average, our outdoor flags have a lifetime of around 6 months but this is highly dependent on a number of factors:
- The wind strength (the flag has to be taken down when the wind is above force 6)
- The height of mast (the higher the mast, the greater the wind and the sooner the flag will wear out).
- Air pollution and salt penetration.
Handy tips to extend the life span of your flag:
- Allow the flag to hang freely (so, do not hang near to trees or lampposts).
- Repair any damaged hems as soon as possible.
- Flags can be ironed and washed at low temperatures (rinse using lukewarm water).
2. How should I supply images?
Photo files should be CMYK with a resolution of 600 dpi at a scale of 1:10. These should be supplied in the traditional TIFF or EPS formats (we cannot use PDF files). You can upload your image using the ‘file dropper’. If your file is too large to upload, then you can put it on our FTP server. You can request the details for this by email or telephone.
Download here the document "How to submit your artwork for digital printing".
Download here the document "How to submit your artwork for screenprinting".
3. I cannot find any prices on your website.
That’s correct. Prices are calculated depending on the format, number of colours, material, number of items and finish. Therefore it is quite difficult to give prices but you can always request a price by telephone or email.
Avenue du Château 184-190
Phone: +32 (0)56 85 50 50
Fax: +32 (0)56 85 50 56
Contact person : Frau Birgit Stolzenberg
T +49 261 876 6590
F +49 261 876 6591
M +49 170 511 5693
Contact Wollux Germany
Contact person : Sr. Juan Valentin
T / F +34 91 826 01 95
M + 34 629 94 92 11
Contact Wollux Spain